You can purchase product Aluminum NVMe Enclosure – 40Gbps, Thunderbolt 3/4 & USB CompatiblE from the official supplier on the online store with various promotional discounts and flexible home delivery policies that are tailored to your needs.
The V VCOM 40Gbps NVMe Enclosure is the perfect addition to your external storage needs. Designed to support size 2280 M&B+M-Key, this enclosure is compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4, USB4/3.2/3.1/3.0/2.0, delivering high-speed data transfer at an unprecedented 40Gbps. Constructed with an aluminum alloy, this SSD enclosure not only provides durability but also functions as an excellent heat sink, drawing heat away from the drive for optimal performance. This compact and powerful NVMe enclosure provides effortless access to your most critical data while keeping it safe, secure, and at the ready.
- [40Gbps High Speed Transmission] Our V VCOM 40Gbps nvme enclosure With USB4.0 Type-C output interface, it supports the maximum transmission speed up to 40Gbps.Speed test with Samsung 980 EVO Plus on Macbook Pro, Read / Write speed reaches up to 2800MB/s / 2500MB/s.(This data comes from V VCOM laboratory. Please note that the speed is different in different environments.）
- [Superior Speed M.2 Enclosure] This 40Gbps M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure Using Intel JHL7440 high-end main control chip,adopts dual-chip master control,support USB4.0 and fully compatible with Thunderbolt 3/Thunderbolt 4 USB3.2/3.1/3.0/Type-C (USB2.0 and below not compatible)
- [Fast Heat Dissipation] This M.2 Enclosure has a great heat dissipation,Attach the thermal pad on the SSD for optimum contact with the aluminum alloy shell to dissipate heat more effectively,ensuring extreme cooling performance and optimum condition for better use.
- [Wide Compatibility] Our Compatible with Windows7/8/10/11, Mac OS, Linux and other systems. you can connect your laptop, desktop, phone, tablet to access your files directly. Plug and play, no additional driver or software required. The LED indicator shows the connection status of the device.
- [Plug and Play] You just loosen the screw of the NVMe SSD Enclosure cover, put your SSD gently into SSD external housing, then fix the cover with a screw and connect cable to start work. Plug and play. No driver needed.
- [Quality Assurance and Great Service] V VCOM is committed to developing high quality products and providing the most satisfactory service. If you have any questions with this product,feel free to contact us.we will reply within 24 hours.