You can purchase product from the official supplier on the online store with various promotional discounts and flexible home delivery policies that are tailored to your needs.
- To Prevent EDID Loss: Supports copying and emulating EDID when connecting devices such as splitters, switchers, and extenders.
- Easy Setup: Built in rotary switch, supports 14 preset EDID values (internal EDID) and EDID Copy function to emulate the latest external monitor’s EDID (external EDID).
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 compliance: This is a uni-directional adapter that allows you to connect your DisplayPort source device to a HDMI display. It supports DisplayPort 1.2 and 4 lanes, compliant with DisplayPort 1.2a standard, data rate up to 21.6 Gbps (5.4 Gbps per lane).
- Headless operation supported; no monitor connection needed. Powered by the Displayport source device; no external power supply needed.
- This is ideal for resolving signal handshake issues between a source and a display.