You can purchase product Seenda USB Ergonomic Split Keyboard with Palm Rest – Illuminated for Mac and Windows Computers, BlacK from the official supplier on the online store with various promotional discounts and flexible home delivery policies that are tailored to your needs.
The seenda Wired Keyboard is a high-quality ergonomic computer keyboard that is designed to provide maximum comfort while typing. The USB split keyboard comes with a wrist palm rest and an illuminated ergo design that reduces strain and fatigue on the hands and wrist. The black keyboard is compatible with both Mac and Windows systems, as well as laptops and computers. The seenda Wired Keyboard offers a seamless and smooth typing experience, allowing users to work for longer periods without discomfort. This keyboard is perfect for those who spend long hours typing and require a comfortable and reliable keyboard.
- Ergonomic Keyboard Perfect for Natural Typing — This keyboard is featuring with “Split” layout design, the curved shape makes your hands just put on the right angle while typing, and fits the natural arch/curvature of your palm when your forearm is resting on the desk
- Soft Palm & Wrist Support for All Day Comfort — Comes with a padded palm rest which covered with premium leather to ensure soft & comfortable touching, let you relaxed while typing instead of tensed up trying to hold your hands in position
- 1 Click to Switch between Windows & MAC OS — This Multi-OS compatible keyboard provides best solution if you use Both Mac and Windows computers, equipped with Win/Mac switch button on the top of the number pad, just a single click to choose the standard layout you need
- Plug & Play Simple Wired Stable Connection — Wired standard USB connection for reliable speed and accuracy, no extra drivers needed, just plug and play. The Letters on the keycaps can be lit with adjustable white backlight, which makes this keyboard also perfect for using in dark
- Compact Size & Utilize Space More Efficiently — It is much more compact but with all the buttons you should need, including a number pad. Like other ergo keyboard, you may take few days to get used to this split ergonomic keyboard, after that you’ll never go back to a straight flat orientation