You can purchase product Ultra Thin Keyboard Cover Compatible with 2021/2020 MacBook Air 13 inch, Midnight Green from the official supplier on the online store with various promotional discounts and flexible home delivery policies that are tailored to your needs.
The EooCoo Keyboard Cover is a premium accessory compatible with the 2021 2020 MacBook Air 13 inch M1 A2337 A2179 models featuring Retina Display and Touch ID. Constructed from high-quality materials, this ultra-thin cover fits snugly over the keyboard providing essential protection against spills, dust, and debris. The US layout ensures effortless typing while maintaining access to all the necessary function keys. The midnight green color gives your MacBook a sleek and sophisticated update. The EooCoo Keyboard Cover is a must-have accessory for MacBook users looking to protect their investment while maintaining a stylish look.
- ✔️ Only Compatible for 2021 MacBook Air13 inch with M1 Chip Touch ID & Retina Display Model: A2337, 2020 MacBook Air 13 inch Retina Display Models: A2179, US (ANSI) Layout.Please check your Macbook’s model number AxxxX on the bottom of the laptop and version before ordering. Not Compatible for 2022 released MacBook air 13.6 inch M2 Chip Model：A2681 & 2018 released MacBook Air 13 inch with Touch ID A1932.Not suitable for Europe, Japanese keyboard layout. Not suitable for new iPad Air.
- ✔️Waterproof and Dustproof – Keyboard Cover Provide full protection for your Macbook keyboard against dust, liquid spill, key wear, contaminates, and more.
- ✔️Made with high transparency and engineering grade TPU material, ultra-thin to 0.12mm, and won’t hurt the screen and made it easier for typing.
- ✔️High transparency film allows backlit keys to shine through clearly, and the keyboard cover is completely washable and reusable, and which is easy to apply and remove for cleaning or disinfecting.
- ✔️Risk-Free replacement warranty with EooCoo, just click EooCoo to contact us for a refund or exchange if any quality problem. This is not a quality problem but a result of the packaging and logistics process.