You can purchase product JSAUX DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter – 4K/2K Compatible Male to Female Converter for PCs and Laptops – Nylon Braided and Aluminum Shell – BlacK from the official supplier on the online store with various promotional discounts and flexible home delivery policies that are tailored to your needs.
- 【4K@30Hz None-flickering Experience】: The DP to HDMI adapter offers 4K resolutions up to 4K(4096×2160)@30Hz, backward compatible with 2K(2560×1440)@60Hz, 1080P@120hz. Unlike other DP to HDMI adapter that only supports 1080P refresh rate, this 4K Display Port to HDMI converter is ideal to get the most out of your new 4K TV.
- 【Strong Anti-interference Capability】: Designed with tinned copper and professional video signal conversion chip, the DP to HDMI adapter is enough to transfer high-quality and stable video and audio signals, no worry about visual and audio glitches, artifacts, and audio/video synchronization problems. The aluminum shell, nylon braided cover, and gold-plated connectors all ensure superior durability under heavy usage and multiple plugging and unplugging.
- 【Universal Compatibility】: This DisplayPort to HDMI converter is compatible with laptops (HP ProBook EliteBook, Lenovo ThinkPad), desktop tower (HP, Dell, Lenovo), GPU (AMD, NVIDIA), and other devices with a DisplayPort. Connect to TV, projector, monitor, VR headset, etc.. Note: It is a uni-directional cable, only converting FROM DisplayPort source TO HDMI display.
- 【Plug & Play】: No driver or software required, no more fear for unstable WiFi, no time wasted. HDCP 2.2 compliant. Stream 4k content from any laptop or desktop computer with DisplayPort (DP, DP++, or DisplayPort++) to a monitor, projector, or HDTV with HDMI input. Note: This is a PASSIVE DP to HDMI adapter, not a Active one.
- 【Lightweight design】Compact and lightweight for mobility. User-friendly Strain Relief for smooth plug-unplug. Tuck it in your pocket and leverage extending/mirroring displays wherever you want. DisplayPort equipped laptop or desktop to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI input; An HDMI cable (sold separately) required.